Thu Feb 24 CST (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 24 1:00am - Thu Feb 24 1:00am
What You'll Learn:
• How are Chicago’s owners and developers reimagining the retail space on the ground floor to create a sense of community within their buildings and add more value?
• How has the pandemic prompted owners and developers to pivot creatively and repurpose spaces they would not have normally done under more ideal circumstances?
• What new strategies are being implemented to enhance mixed-use developments?
• How can owners and developers identify the right mix of asset classes for their master planned communities?
• What are the current master planned mixed-use communities under development in and around Chicago, and what’s next on the horizon?
How You'll Do More Business:
• The pandemic has redefined many aspects of how we conduct business as usual. With the need to pivot and reimagine our mixed-use spaces, where does the opportunity lie within the Chicago market? Join us and the region's best as we dive deep into the market and the trends impacting its growth.
• Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why You Should Attend:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market in Chicago to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
Commissioner, Department of Planning and Development, City of Chicago
Partner, Moceri + Roszak
Founder and Principal, KMW Communities
Chief Development Officer, Vista Property Group
Founder & Managing Principal, Fulton Street Companies
Director of Leasing, Next Realty