|Event Date||Wed Feb 10 EST - Thu Feb 11 EST (8 months ago)|
What’s your firm’s growth strategy for 2021?
No one could have predicted how the global pandemic would impact asset managers – of all sizes – over the past nine months. Join us virtually for the MMI Emerging Asset Managers Forum to hear firsthand how smaller managers are successfully navigating the current environment – and how they are adapting their growth strategies for future success.
Spend time with leaders from other “emerging” managers, share information and ideas, and leave with a stronger vision of your firm’s path to growth.
• hear from c-suite executives at firms that have successfully grown their businesses without sacrificing their core value propositions;
• learn the pros and cons of outsourcing critical non-investment functions;
• explore the changing distribution landscape and different growth strategies;
• debate the advantages (and potential disadvantages) of Model Portfolios; AND
• participate in small-group roundtables with key gatekeepers from various channels.
Head of U.S. Intermediary Business, Baillie Gifford
Manager, RIA Relationships, Confluence Investment Management
Managing Director, U.S. Research, Cerulli Associates
Senior Vice President, Director of Managed Accounts, Anchor Capital Advisors
Founder and Principal, Cipperman Compliance Services
Chief Marketing Officer, R.T. Hausler Marketing
Marketing Director, Todd Asset Management
Chief Executive Officer, Hilton Capital Management
Director of Business Development and Client Services, Pzena Investment Management
Executive Director, Business Development, Madison Investment Advisors
Senior Vice President, Chief Membership Officer, MMI