|Event Date||Wed Mar 25 EDT - Thu Mar 26 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
|Location||1801 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, USA|
Get the tools and understand how to perform and assess sound model validations across the range of models currently used and anticipated. Learn how to build a foundation for developing a model validation process that meets most, if not all, regulatory expectations.
Examine several real-world model validation exercises and get hands-on experience with the tools and concepts developed.
Who will benefit?
This course will be particularly useful for those that are new to the area of model validation. Those looking to enhance their skills and learn industry best practice, model analysts and developers looking to understand the model validation process, and auditors seeking to understand best practices in assessing a model validation program will also benefit. This course will also benefit:
• Head of model development.
• Head of model validation/model risk.
• Head of risk management.
• Head of stress testing.
• Model development practitioners.
• Model risk management auditors.
• Model validation practitioners.
• Risk management practitioners.
• Risk managers, analysts, and controllers.
• Understand the model risk management lifecycle and why it’s important.
• Define model risk and learn how it can be mitigated.
• Learn about model risk rating and its importance to model validation.
• Determine the key elements of a model validation.
• Manage model validation issues and recommendations.
• Gain insight into documentation best practices.
• Identify model validation tools to analyze particular model risks.