Thu Oct 18 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Oct 18 12:00am - Thu Oct 18 12:00am
30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP, UK
Capital markets in the age of AI is the executive roundtable that will enable guests to network with an exclusive group of senior capital market professionals.
Taking place under Chatham House Rules, over an exclusive three-course dinner, the group will explore the following key points:
• Defining the use-cases: where will the main opportunities for application and augmentation in capital markets lie?
• Balancing tradition with transformation: where should the balance lie?
• What difference will AI make to augmenting human intelligence?
• How can companies utilise AI and machine learning to optimise operations?
• Boosting financial crime efforts: how should advancing technology be deployed?
• Ensuring transparency and removing risk: what type of governance will be needed to maximise the value of AI?