Thu Oct 11 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Oct 11 12:00am - Thu Oct 11 12:00am
30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP, UK
The executive roundtable that will enable guests to network with an exclusive group of banking professionals.
Taking place under Chatham House Rules, the group will explore the following key themes:
• Differentiation and specialisation: routes to finding a niche in a crowded market
• The rise of AISPs and PISPs: how can banks enhance their relationships with customers?
• How might partnerships with FinTechs provide banks with access to new revenue streams?
• Appealing to your target audience: how can the industry improve segmentation?
• From managing digital identity to lifestyle solutions: what future revenue streams will emerge?
• Utilising AI and machine learning to augment humans rather than replace them: what steps are required in open banking?
• How can banks improve customer insight while avoiding privacy pitfalls like those recently seen in social media?