Thu Sep 27 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Sep 27 12:00am - Thu Sep 27 12:00am
Technology, flexible workspace, changing consumer habits are all rapidly shaping the future of commercial real estate. At our annual commercial property briefing we will not only look at the year ahead, where are we in the cycle, is there a commercial real estate bubble, but also at those long term industry trends. Join market participants including economists, valuers, landlords and lenders to debate these questions together with analysts from Moody’s Structured and Corporate Finance teams.
What we will discuss :
• Another positive year ahead for CRE markets? The macro point of view
• State of the office markets – implications of secular trends
• How long will logistics benefit from structural tailwind
• The “E” of ESG and property
• From unsecured to secured, where does CMBS fit?
Over 100 market participants registered for this event last year. Book your complimentary seat to network with your peers, investors, issuers and credit analysts, and get involved with the discussion on the trends that will affect the CRE market.