|Event Date||Wed Jun 1 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Join us as we shine a virtual spotlight on different Summer 2023 Internships we have to offer! You will have the opportunity to hear from experts in the fields and network with representatives from Bank of America.
• Experience Design: This team focuses on our digital platform and creates engaging user experiences that turn complex tasks into simple, elegant interactions & offers concepts that explore new ways to solve challenges.
• Global Technology: This global team delivers technology services that form the backbone of the company's retail, commercial and institutional businesses, as well as its key support functions around the world. Members of this team develop and deploy leading-edge technology in areas such as mobile and online banking, payments processing, technology infrastructure, cyber security, risk and capital management, and enterprise data management.
• Quantitative Analytics: A part of our Risk organization, this team focuses on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. As a member of this team, you would develop emerging risk assessments, and perform credit risk scenario analysis as well as modeling regarding some of our key risk factors.
• Chief Administrative Office: This team is responsible for the policies, processes, programs, and tools to engage and manage a third party which includes category management,
procurement, sourcing, process and design, testing, and operations.
• Chief Financial Officer Group: As a member of our CFO function, you would be part of a specialist team focused on: balance sheet and capital management, line-of-business finance, infrastructure finance, investments, accounting and regulations or investor relations.
• Corporate Audit: This global team maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
• Global Human Resources: This team operates as a strategic partner to each area of the bank, focused on making Bank of America a great place for people to work. As a member of the GHR team, you would help the company provide comprehensive and competitive benefits, learning and development opportunities; support diversity and engagement initiatives; and promote an inclusive workplace for our employees worldwide.
• Global Operations: Members of this team develop innovative strategies and solutions designed to enhance our clients’ performance and support clients in reaching their business goals. Operations teams perform vital functions, including settlement, clearing and reconciliation processes; trade validations; risk and profit-and-lost control; and general oversight of key processes.
• Global Risk: This team focuses on the management of all aspects of risk, including strategic, market, credit, compliance, liquidity, operational, model and reputational risk matters to support sustainable, profitable corporate growth.
• Consumer, Small Business Strategy & Digital Banking: This team delivers innovative banking products and services with unmatched accessibility and security to meet the deposit, borrowing, saving, investment and small-business needs of approximately 48 million customers across the U.S.
• Credit & Wholesale Banking: Credit and Wholesale Banking is composed of our Enterprise Credit, Commercial Banking and Business Banking business units. They are responsible for the extension of credit to other institutions and cover all aspects of the underwriting process. They provide an aligned, single fulfillment and servicing function and a streamlined delivery of credit that improves the customer experience worldwide.
• Global Corporate & Investment Banking: As a member of this team, you would be part of a product, country coverage or industry group structure and underwrite capital-raising transactions in the equity and debt capital markets on behalf of large corporations, governments and institutions globally to enable them to grow their business. Programs include Rates & Currencies, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, and Capital Markets.
• Global Transaction Services: This team turns technology advances into treasury solutions for clients globally - across all segments and industries. As a member of this team, you would complement high tech with a personalized touch to advocate for clients in providing liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, FX and commercial card services.
• Sales & Trading: This team is responsible for managing sales, trading, and hedging activities for institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, commodity and equity businesses by leveraging market analysis and investment research.
• Wealth Management: Members of this team create innovative solutions to deliver wealth and asset management services for high-net-worth clients including individuals, families, business owners, and institutions by drawing in strategic industry and market insights.