Tue Apr 7 AEST (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Apr 7 5:00am - Tue Apr 7 6:30am
Brooklands of Mornington
99 Tanti Ave, Mornington VIC 3931, Australia
To help you better plan for retirement, we’ve developed retirement planning seminars. Presented as relaxed, informal sessions across Australia, our seminars are provided as part of your membership.
The seminars are for members and their partners aged in their early 50s through to retirees. All Cbus members are welcome to attend with a guest.
What does the seminar cover?
Our retirement planning seminars are designed to help you understand your likely financial position at retirement, while providing information on a number of pre-retirement strategies.
The evening seminar will be hosted by your local Cbus Coordinator, and presented by our Senior Technical Adviser and will cover:
• how much you’re likely to need in retirement
• how to make your money work harder for you, now and in future
• contribution strategies for salary sacrifice and transition to retirement
• who can benefit from the Government Co-contribution
• Centrelink Age Pension benefits
• how you can structure your retirement income once you stop working full-time.