Tue Feb 22 GMT (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 21 7:00pm - Mon Feb 21 7:00pm
Uncertain markets, shifting demographics, regulatory change - there is no doubting there are strong forces at work in investment today and they are posing some tough questions for both Financial Advisers and their clients. In many instances, however, multi-asset portfolios should be able to provide some very acceptable answers.
Professional Adviser's Multi-Asset Road Show is designed to help UK Financial Advisers gain a greater understanding of this vibrant and constantly-evolving sector. Expert speakers will discuss why Advisers should consider directing client money towards multi-asset solutions - for example, for reasons of diversification, convenience, low volatility, income generation, cost (or, more accurately, value) and building their business.
Event learning objectives:
• To improve delegate understanding of the key issues and trends in the financial advice market
• To network and develop relationships with peers in the industry
• To participate in Q&A sessions with industry experts and other financial services professionals
Who should attend;
Professional Adviser welcomes delegates with the following job titles:
• Independent Financial Advisers
• Investment Advisers
• Investment Managers
• Financial Planners
• Wealth Managers
• Directors/CEOs of Financial Adviser Companies