|Event Date||Wed Oct 20 EDT (about 23 hours ago)|
Debit card error resolution doesn’t have to be a headache when you know the nitty gritty details. Learn all about the precise timing issues and requirements for Reg E investigations in this expertly presented program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Understand the regulatory coverage for debit card transactions
• Identify errors under Regulation E
• Explain the compliance timeframes for Reg E investigations
• Compare Regulation E to the card network rules
• Answer common debit card questions
The Regulation E error resolution process for debit card transactions has very specific timeframes and requirements for the investigative process. Card issuers must ensure compliance when processing debit card disputes. This webinar will include:
• The definition of unauthorized EFT
• Consumer reporting timeframes
• How to complete an investigation
• Frequently asked questions
• This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
• Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for card/EFT staff, audit/compliance staff, frontline staff, and AAP/APRP candidates.
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Michele L. Barlow
AAP, NCP, Macha/PAR