Thu Jun 23 UTC (in 29 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jun 22 8:00pm - Wed Jun 22 8:00pm
This is a complimentary virtual event for credit union executives and board members. Join NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger, the senior leadership team and other industry experts for a series of fast-paced, highly-impactful sessions. You’ll discover the latest information on new technologies, fee structure shifts, trends and opportunities and the future of financial services to help make your credit union the best in the industry!
• Explore the latest advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and digital delivery to better position your credit union against your competition
• Learn the essentials about today's crypto environment and how to take advantage to help keep your members’ money with your credit union
• Uncover what you need to know if your credit union is considering a merger to partner for greater diversity
• Hear the latest information about the future of financial services including DeFi, embedded finance and open finance
• Discover workforce trends and innovative ways credit unions are combating the great resignation
Who should attend:
• Credit union CEOs and presidents
• Credit union C-level executives, VPs, directors and managers
• Credit union board members
• All credit unions are welcome and encouraged to attend!