Thu Feb 10 UTC (in 24 days)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 9 7:00pm - Wed Feb 9 7:00pm
What You'll Learn?
• Deals continue to get done in New Jersey. What benefits do New Jersey's top markets provide to owners and developers compared to other adjacent clusters in New York and Philly?
• How are supply chain issues and speed to market hurdles, shaping decisions of industrial's top players?
• How are design requirements and preferences evolving for the enduser? How can developers and contractors get ahead of these changes, such as ceiling heights, parking requirements, etc.
• With low cap rates and a competitive markets, what types of funds and capital stacks are being utilizing to get deals done quicker?
• How has the rise of the industrial asset class during the last two years impacted an already hot New Jersey industrial market? Has investor confidence decreased or increased and how aggressive is capital being deployed?
How you'll do more business?
Enhance your business by understanding the role New Jersey plays in the booming industrial market and how investor and development activity is driving the need for industrial supply. By understanding the evolution of the warehouse and what the enduser is expecting not just in their facilities for 2022, but also to ensure long term leases and stability.
Investors, owners, developers, lenders, industrial end users, brokers, public sector companies, architects, contractors, engineers, property managers and you!
Why should you attend?
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Chair, Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, CSG Law
Vice Chairman, Northeast Industrial Region, JLL
Principal, Innovo Property Group
Founding Partner, Longpoint Realty Partners
Managing Director, Industrial Development, Advance Realty Investors
Managing Director, Oxford Properties
Partner, Dermody Properties
Director of Engineering, Marathon Engineering & Environmental Services
Industrial & Supply Chain Practice Leader, BLS & Co.
Regional Partner, Logistics Group, Transwestern Development
CEO, Solar Landscape
• Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council
• Premier Design + Build Group, LLC
• CSG Law (Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi)
• Marathon Engineering & Environmental Services
• Solar Landscape
• March Associates Construction
• The Rockefeller Group