|Event Date||Mon Apr 19 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Consumer and corporate ACH disputes are everyday occurrences in ACHs. Financial institutions must comply with both Regulation E and the ACH rules when responding to accountholder allegations of errors. Effective June 30, 2021, the Nacha Operating Rules will limit the length of time in which an RDFI can make a claim against the ODFI’s authorization warranty. This session will detail the rule changes and outline best practices for consumer and corporate accountholder claims. It will address:
• Limitations on warranty claims
• Regulation E requirements for consumer disputes
• Nacha Operating Rules right of adjustment
• The rights of corporate accountholders
• Best practices and case studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for in-house counsel, compliance officers, loan officers, special assets officers, and other similarly positioned bank management.
Michele L. Barlow
AAP, NCP, Macha/PAR