|Event Date||Sun Sep 22 EDT - Wed Sep 23 EDT (about 3 years ago)|
117 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
On September 22-23, the Private Debt Investor New York Forum will bring together over 350 senior professionals engaged in the continued expansion of private debt as an asset class. The Forum enters its sixth successful year as the premier gathering for investors to discuss how private credit strategies fit into their investment portfolios as we approach the top of the cycle.
Last year’s Forum produced a unique opportunity to network with the largest group of industry experts who are all navigating a market full of high return expectations, yet fraught with risk. Join us in 2020 to explore a broad spectrum of private credit strategies across the capital structure including senior secured loans, subordinated debt, distressed, special situations, niche strategies, real estate, infrastructure and more.
Join the Forum to:
• Meet over 350 private debt professionals, including 80+ institutional investors to cultivate new business relationships
• Hear how firms are differentiating themselves in this highly competitive and dynamic market
• Engage in the debate on best practices and return strategies across the private debt and credit asset class
• Gain insight from the Private Debt Investor editorial team and access exclusive data from PDI’s Research & Analytics
• Attend a wide range of sessions including breakout panels, off-the-record roundtables, and fireside chats with industry thought leaders