Qwoted is a free expert network: we help reporters connect with experts & we help those same experts build relationships with top reporters.
Wed Dec 8 UTC (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Dec 8 8:00am - Wed Dec 8 9:15am
Are the rebound in the economy and the higher oil prices enough to recoup the output and income losses from the pandemic?
Will Nigeria face pressure from the social implications of pandemic, pre-existing challenges and ESG considerations? How challenging will the operating environment be for banks and corporates amid subdued recovery and tight dollar liquidity?
Spotlight on the Nigerian banking sector:
• Operating environment for Nigerian banks amid subdued recovery, higher oil prices and tight FX liquidity.
• Challenges and opportunities from new technologies, regulatory developments and ESG considerations.
Fiscal and external outlook for the Nigerian sovereign:
• Nigeria's fiscal and external outlook.
• Long-term economic and social implications of the pandemic.
How resilient is the private sector to the challenging operating environment?
• How will the financial performance of banks and corporates evolve in 2022 and beyond?
• How will the macro environment and sovereign credit profile impact the creditworthiness of private sector entities?
Associate Managing Director - Sovereign Risk Group, Moody's Investors Service
Associate Managing Director - Financial Institutions Group, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody's Investors Service
Managing Director, Emea Banking, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Corporate Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
Assistant Vice President Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
Group Chief Financial Officer, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
Analyst and Co-portfolio Manager, Old Mutual African Frontiers Fund, Old Mutual Investment Group