Thu Jun 9 CEST (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jun 9 3:00am - Thu Jun 9 11:00am
Operahuset, Karl XII:s torg, 103 22 Stockholm, Sweden
Returning for the 11th year, the FIX Trading Community™ Nordic Trading Briefing 2022 will cover the most pressing issues facing the institutional trading community and provide a neutral platform for buy-side, sell-side, exchanges, vendors and regulators to share their ideas on how the community can continue to collaborate. Designed to appeal to all asset classes, the agenda will maintain a great balance of topics across multiple asset classes.
Building on FIX Trading Community’s unrivalled knowledge of the trading issues impacting this region, a dedicated industry team is creating an event that not only focuses on current issues, but also those that will impact electronic trading in the EMEA region for years to come. This one day conference will provide thought-provoking, forward-focused insights through a concurrent two-stream agenda. The Nordic Trading Briefing is renowned for its expert speakers who impart their knowledge and experience throughout the day.
The full agenda will be announced soon, the high-level topics include:
• What’s Happening in the Nordics?
• Impact of Regulation on Nordic Markets
• The Evolution of Data Standardisation What’s Best for the Industry?
• Crypto and Digital Assets – A Scandi Perspective
• Nordic Market Resilience – The Future of Trading
• Nordic Primary Markets
• Fixed Income and the Derivatives Changing Landscape
• ESG – The Nordic Perspective
• Plus more!
• ITRS Group
• Virtu Financial
• ICE Data Services