|Event Date||Tue Jun 22 EDT (4 months ago)|
Join a distinguished panel of experts to learn why venture debt has been one of the best performing asset classes of the past 20 years, and is currently one of the most in-demand strategies in fixed income. Speakers will share new insights and discuss a range of topics, including:
• Overview of venture debt and how it works in practice.
• The three primary benefits of venture debt for investors.
• Why Venture Debt is currently in such high demand.
• Where Venture Debt fits in an allocator’s portfolio.
• Current trends in Venture Debt and opportunities in 2021 and beyond.
Director, OIX Growth Capital
Senior Investment Analyst, Emerging Technology Fund
Managing Director, Credit Solutions, Silicon Valley Bank
Zack Ellison, CFA, CAIA
Managing General Partner, Applied Real Intelligence (A.R.I) West Coast Regional Director, HFA
HEad of Venture and Growth Lending, DLa Piper Moderator
• DLA Piper
• Citrin Cooperman