|Event Date||Wed Feb 19 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
1899 L St NW #850, Washington, DC 20036, USA
What are key investment policy decisions facing nonprofits and how do you prudently arrive at these decisions?
• Dollars held in reserve
• Appropriate risk levels and investment vehicles
• Responsibilities and expectations of staff, volunteers, and consultants
• Segmentation between current, short term and long term objectives
How do you verify if your investment program is effective?
• Policies that enable objective evaluations
• Reporting that forces transparency
President, Raffa Wealth Management