|Event Date||Tue Sep 14 EDT (about 1 month ago)|
Connect with a small group of C-level peers for a private, interactive conversation framed around a top priority for security leaders.
Join CISOs from the leading organizations in your area to discuss:
• Accelerating security to match the pace of digital business initiatives
• Managing the risk created from a landscape of new core technologies
• Achieving sustainability for the CISO role without compromising outcomes
What is unique about CISO leadership? Information security executives must protect their organization from ever-present antagonists with one hand, and with the other, enable business outcomes. With mandates that often conflict and a mission that can never fail, it takes a special knack to thrive as a CISO. What have your peers learned that can help you grow as a leader?
Join this session to discuss:
• Common challenges unique to leadership as a CISO
• Leadership best practices for gaining influence across the organization
• The measures of a truly exceptional CISO
Rapid7, Practice Advisor of Detection & Response
• Rapid 7