Mon Feb 17 GMT - Fri Feb 21 GMT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 17 3:00am - Fri Feb 21 12:00pm
Conrad London St. James
22-28 Broadway, Westminster, London SW1H 0BH, UK
This GLOMACS Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Accounting & Performance Measurement training course is designed to develop the essential skills necessary to prepare and evaluate Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Accounting and Performance Measures. It focuses on the risks currently facing the sector including oil price volatility and changing patterns of demand.
It focuses on the latest techniques to evaluate Financial; Operational & Social Performance as well as relevant International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) relevant for the preparation of Oil & Gas accounts. Delegates will therefore be able to prepare financial statements in line with IFRS and make strategic decisions to improve financial performance of their organization.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Accounting & Performance Measurement training course is ideally suited to those who work in the Oil & Gas sector particularly those in an accounting and performance measurement role.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Corporate Accountants, Financial Controllers, Treasury Officers, Management Accountants
• Finance Staff in General Accounting, Payables, Receivables, Inventory, Fixed Assets, etc.
• Joint Venture Accountants and Auditors
• External, Financial and Internal Auditors
• Government Regulators and Auditors
• Financial and Investment Analysts