|Event Date||Thu May 6 EDT - Fri May 7 EDT (6 months ago)|
The online conference will discuss practical problems in estate-planning focusing on cases with cross-border implications.
It will focus on:
• Recent case law on the EU Succession Regulation
• Party autonomy and forced heirship
• Cross-border probate
• The foundation as an instrument of estate-planning
• Inheritance tax – double taxation and the possibilities of tax relief
• Transfer of assets of vulnerable adults
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice and notaries involved in succession planning, judges, ministry officials and academics.