Wed Mar 24 UTC - Fri Mar 26 UTC (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 24 5:15am - Fri Mar 26 10:00am
What is Open Banking?
Open Banking is a protected way of sharing customer’s financial information with third-party providers. With customer’s consent, banks can share account and transaction details with third parties through application programming interfaces (API). Open APIs enable exchange of information between the bank and third-party software provider. This helps banks to offer tailored products and services to acquire and retain customers.
For third-party service providers to be fully authorized to use Open Banking APIs, they must be registered under one of or both of the following:
• AISP– Stands for Account Information Service Provider
• PISP– Stands for Payment Initiation Service Provider
Highlights for Open Banking & SCA:
• 2020: A year of Digital Transformation in OB.
• Top challenges to Open Banking and overcoming them.
• OB bridging gap between banks and consumers.
• Enforcement Challenges to Open Banking.
• How is OB more complaint?
• How innovation in OB presents regulatory risk?
Highlights for OB-SCA | Instant Payments Summit
• What is the role of technology – cloud, APIs, ISO 20022, instant payments – in delivering these benefits?
• How FI’s can monetize from the convergence of instant payments with open banking?
• How instant payments and PSD2 could pave the way to PSD3?
• What role two-factor authentication plays in instant payments?
Highlights for Instant Payments Summit
• Current state of Instant payments in EU.
• Changing payment landscape and the Eurosystem’s approach to it.
• An uptake of P27 within the Nordic region.
• An Introduction to Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs).
• Spain tests of real-time blockchain payment system.
• How AI and ML is assisting to fight fraud in instant payments?
• Introduction pf RRP. Will R2P boost appetite for instant payments?
Principal Consultant, Consult Hyperion
José Luis Langa
Deputy Managing Director, iberpay
Chief Technology Evangelist, OneSpan
Head of Payments, Finastra
CEO, Dark Intelligence
Managing Director of Corporate Payments, Barclays
Senior Consultant, Codd & Date Consulting and Solutions
Founder and Principal, Triari Consulting
Director and Co-founder, Ordo
Directorate General Market Infrastructure and Payments
Team Leader SEPA, EBA Clearing
Payments, Digital Currency, Cryptoassets & Open Banking Expert I International Speaker I Diversity Advocate I Advisor, Payments Solved
Manager Operations Groups, Caixa Bank
Frans C. van Beers
Head Product Management Payments, Dutch Payments
Product Owner, Ceska
Chief Commercial Officer, Antelop Solutions
Payments Optimisation, Stripe
Issuer Partnerships, Stripe
Mario A Benedict
Head of APIs and Open Banking, EMEA- Digital Solutions, Wholesale Payments, J. P. Morgan
Specialist Partner (Associate), Be
Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Business Execution, P27 Nordic Payments
Managing Director, Data and Digital Products, Lloyds Banking Group
Javier Santamaría Navarrete
Chair of the European Payments Council, European Payments Council
Principal Architect for Core Banking and Group Manufacturing, Bank of Ireland
Global Domestic Payments Product Manager, Director, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi
Secretary General, Nordic Payments Council
Head of Group Payments & BCM, Bank of Ireland
Deputy Head of the Project Management Department, Banque de France
Open Banking Partnerships & Sales, ABN AMRO
Head of Domestic Payments & Receivables and Product Development EMEA, Citi
EMEA Digital Channels Head, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi
Group Product Owner, Raiffeisen Bank International
Head of Digital Payments and Services, Intesa San Paolo
Senior policy expert, EBA
2021 Sponsors and Partners
• FORM 3
• Peer2Peer Finance News
• The Paypers
• The Fintech Times
• The Fintech Power 50
• Bandwidth Recruitment
• Acuity Market Intelligence
• Private Banking
• Payments Journal
• PaySpace Magazine
• Fintech Finance
• GlobalRisk Community
• Smart Insights