Tue Feb 15 UTC (in 21 days)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 14 7:00pm - Mon Feb 14 7:00pm
Achieving Operational Excellence Through Decarbonization, Digitalization and Fiscal Discipline
The midstream sector is expected to face continued uncertainty over market dynamics in 2022. Whilst global demand for crude oil is expected to rise, the attention of stakeholders – and their investment – is on energy transition projects.
To remain sustainable and competitive, midstream market leaders are focused on achieving operational excellence through cost-reduction, digitalization and commitment to carbon reduction.
In the current climate, the key to their success is the ability to leverage technology and harness data to improve decision-making. As midstream companies realign cost structures, the challenge is how to meet cost-cutting pressures without impacting other areas of operational excellence.
Join us and learn how to leverage the transformational tools, technologies and strategies to improve fiscal discipline, manage operational risk and drive enterprise-wide operational excellence.
Key themes include:
• Emerging technologies to improve OPEX, drive compliance and reduce workload
• Adapting operational business models to a new energy era
• Best practices in cost containment for storage, processing and transportation
• Key bottom-line metrics to drive stability and ensure long-term competitiveness
• Insights into connected worker technology to improve operational efficiency, training, asset management, quality, and safety
• Eliminating downtime with improved remote monitoring and early warning systems
• Reducing asset risk with machine learning for predictive maintenance
• Leverage data analytics to drive better insight and data-driven decision making
• Towards outsourcing and process automation
Who should attend?
Manager, Directors, Vice President and C Suite responsible for:
• Operational Risk Management
• Maintenance and Reliability
• Business Process Management / Optimization
• Asset Management
• Transformation, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
• Digital Transformation
• Data Science
• Manufacturing/ Production
• Business Continuity Planning
• Operations Management Systems
Senior Vice President, Technology, Process & Risk Management, Plains All American Pipeline
Director, Operations - Enterprise Services, Enbridge