InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf
801 Wharf St SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
In every business, there is always at least one area that could be improved. This is because operational excellence (OpEx) is a discipline which aims to balance the triangle of people, process, and technology, creating benefits to both the top and bottom lines for the business, and warranting delightful customer experiences in the process. In many respects, Digital Transformation is the drive towards autonomous systems with automation being the enabling technology. Pursuing Digital Transformation without a focus on Operational Excellence is an exercise in futility just as much as pursuing Operational Excellence in business today without considering the need to leverage Digital Transformation.
Since Operational Excellence encapsulates so many business elements, it is no wonder why management views any project that can demonstrably improve operational performance as a reasonable investment.
Conferenzia World’s Global OpEx and Business Transformation Summit will provide a platform to address the key issues and innovative solutions through discussions to inspire each other. The summit would be a great combination of experts from all over the world to share their views through interactive case study presentations, workshop and panel discussions. It would also equip attendees with the appropriate strategies to perform proactively in order to stay on top of their business.
• Process, customer, growth: value driven global transformation
• Redefining the rules of operational excellence forever
• Business intelligence and data driven transformation
• Driving a process improvement culture in a decentralized environment
• Organizational culture—maximizing employee engagement
• The future of lean six sigma: outdated tool or the key to future operational excellence?
• Transforming insights into real customer value
Who Should Attend?
VPs, Directors, CXOs, Heads, Managers, Leaders of:
• Operational/Process Excellence
• Performance Improvement
• Quality & Strategy
• Continuous/Business/Process Improvement
• Change Management
• Planning & Control
• Agile/Digital/Cultural Transformation
• Technology Innovation
• Business Transformation
• Lean Six Sigma & Lean Initiatives
• Business/Process Architect & Engineering
Digital Transformation-Marketing Strategy and Experience Architecture, Accenture
Global Cloud Strategy, Transformation and Advisory Services Leader, IBM
AVP of Digital Transformation, Cognizant
Vice President of Global Order Management & Fulfillment, VMWare
Pricipal Program Manager , UX & Digital Transformation - Core Services Engineering & Operations, Microsoft
VP of Agile Transformations , Training and Certifications, Agile Continous Integration Inc
Partner & Vice President - Transformation Services, Genpact
Director, Agile Transformation, Visa
Associate Director OPEX & Lean Leader, Novartis