|Event Date||Wed Apr 15 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
A development deep dive, exploration of investment interest, and update on major projects and notable trends.
• What you'll learn:
• How, if at all, different is the approach developers and investors are taking compared to 1 or 10 years ago as we move into a new decade?
• What factors make OC attractive to investors looking to acquire office, multifamily, or industrial assets?
• What submarkets within OC are most ripe for development, expansion, and population growth?
• With substantial hotel development, a pair of new gourmet food halls, and an expansion at OCMA, is OC maturing into more than a sleepy suburb?
• What can residents of OC expect from Disney and the Angels as they reinvest and develop in their communities?
Business Manager, Bisnow
Principal, Harbor Associates
Senior Vice President, Acquisitions, Rexford Industrial
Senior Mortgage Banker, KeyBank
Senior Counsel, Allen Matkins
Executive Director, Orange County Museum of Art
Founder & CEO, Centennial
Regional Director, Toll Brothers
Partner, Kearny Real Estate Company
• Allen Matkins
• KeyBank Real Estate Capital
• Smarter. Stronger. Steel
• Landscape Development