|Event Date||Tue Nov 16 EST - Thu Nov 18 EST (in 20 days)|
This event will survey the fixed income market from triple A to Z with thought leaders tackling the major questions that face investors as they look to get more out of their fixed income allocations.
The low-rate environment has persisted to a point where the traditional fixed income markets don’t look as traditional anymore. Did 2020 and all the fiscal stimulus aect the markets in a fundamental way even further? How much risk should investors be willing to take on and where can the best opportunities be found by strategy and region?
It’s important to keep perspective on short term noise as a long-term investor. This event will survey the fixed income market from triple A to Z with thought leaders tackling the major questions that face investors as they look to get more out of their fixed income allocations. Whether it be pension obligations or long-term management of foundation, endowment or sovereign assets, many issues continue to persist as investors tackle the challenges of current financial markets.
Possible themes to be covered include but are not limited to:
• A survey of the macroeconomic environment
• Opportunities outside developed markets
• When is it practical to use active management?
• Benchmarks and managing ex-benchmark investments
• How to manage risks properly: interest rate, liquidity, credit
• Sorting long term trends from fads – where are the real opportunities
• New opportunities in private credit
• Capital Group | American Funds
• Lord Abbett
• Manulife Investment Management
• State Street Global Advisors
• T.Rowe Price
• Voya Investment Management