|Event Date||Thu Sep 24 EDT - Sat Sep 26 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
4401 Floridian Way, Bay Lake, FL 32836, US
PACB promotes a sense of family, community, friendship, networking and professionalism among the membership. The primary reason for being involved in the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers is our emphasis upon banking as a profession, not purely a business.
One of the enduring characteristics of community bankers is that their passion for banking extends far beyond the profit-making marketplace. They are committed to the financial and social betterment of their customers, neighbors and communities. Community bankers are involved where they live and work through personal financial commitment, volunteerism, economic development and non-profit service.
Community banks and their teams’ dedication to the betterment of their local communities, serve as the economic engine in all reaches of the Commonwealth. Community bankers differentiate through their understanding of local needs and the commitment to bettering the communities that they serve. PACB is committed to supporting their efforts and highlighting the importance of Community Banks to Pennsylvania’s citizens and economy.
• Respected and experienced advocacy for the specific needs of the community banking industry;
• One member, one vote;
• Professional, experienced and respected staff;
• Member outreach and networking;
• Membership aggregation – strength in numbers;
• Outstanding educational programming and annual convention offerings;
• Access to industry providers and their expertise
• The Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers continually plays an important role in shaping the future of the financial services • • • industry in Pennsylvania. Membership provides access to effective programs and services emphasizing legislative and regulatory affairs, • diverse educational curriculum and delivery and industry focused communications, all of which have a unique orientation for the community banker.
Community banking continually changes. At every turn, community banks in every corner of the state are prospering! The Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers works hard to provide our members with the means for success, growth, and vision to be progressive financial institutions now and for the future!