Wed Oct 27 CEST - Thu Oct 28 CEST (1 day ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 27 3:00am - Thu Oct 28 10:00am
Empire Riverside Hotel Hamburg
Bernhard-Nocht-Straße 97, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Essentials of Commerce
Trends, technologies & topics for payment transactions.
At the Payment Summit, retailers will find out how to perfectly orchestrate their payments in daily business: which payment solutions are performing, where the opportunities and risks are and of course what retailers should pay particular attention to when it comes to fraud and risk management.
In addition, we are also looking to the future: which crypto currencies are suitable for trading and for which areas. Using a few examples, we show how cryptos are already being processed at the PoS.
• Process payments in a future-proof, effective and successful manner even in times of crisis: At the Payment Summit you will find out what an optimal customer experience should look like. Because a payment process that seamlessly adapts to the shopping experience is the key to success - seamless commerce also applies to payment.
• Corona has given online retail a powerful push. It is therefore even more important for merchants to provide effective and secure payment processing. At the Payment Summit you will find out everything about how you can best process your payment and which tools & techniques, providers & service providers can support here.
• In times like these in particular, it is important to exchange experiences with dealers who are facing the same problems as you. Of course, you can follow the Payment Summit online via a web conference and ask questions. But nothing can replace a face-to-face conversation. As a participant in the face-to-face event, we always ensure your safety.
• We too want to make it as easy as possible for you as our guests: The conference ticket is available online and at favorable conditions, and discounts for colleagues also enable cost-saving training in the team.
The focus topics
Payment is the service factor that paves the way to an optimal customer experience and for retailers this means that they have to seamlessly connect their channels “online and stationary, mobile and social”, not only in the sales process, but also in payment.
• Payment in daily business - omnichannel payment
• Trends in payment transactions
• Tech stuff: annoying but necessary
• Risk & Fraud
Head of the Credit & Payment Department, Bonprix Handelsgesellschaft Mbh
Chief Operations Officer, Dealer Association
Sales Lead Dach, Mollie
Speaker for Logistics and Payment Transactions, Trade Association Germany
Senior Consultant, Osthaven
Senior Fraud Consultant, Experian
Senior Account Manager, Collectai
Ceo, Pony Cones
Lead Expert Payment, Otto
Head of Corporate Product Management & Marketing E-va, Lekkerland Se
Dr. Cyrosch Kalateh
General Manager and Regional Director, Tink
Director Accounting & Tax, Pÿur
Business Development Manager Dach, Riskified
Head of Strategy & Business Development, Barclays Consumer Bank Europe
Finance Progress & Projects Manager, Pÿur
Cco, Rate Payment
Head of Sales and Business Development Central Europe, Western Union Business Solutions
Director Business Development, Epay Euronet Worldwide
Managing Director, Gmvteam Gmbh
Managing Director, Easypark
Global Head of Product Management, Ppro
Senior Fraud Consultant, Experian
Innovation Manager, Payone Gmbh
Johannes F. Sutter
Director Business Development E-commerce, Payone Gmbh
Managing Partner, Aye4fin
Chief Sales Officer, Lowell Financial Services Gmbh
General Counsel, Novalnet Ag
Christian Von Hammel-bonten
• Unzer euer Payment
THE MEDIA PARTNERS:
• Handelas Verbrand
• SAZ Sport
• SAZ Bike
• W & V
• IT Finanz Magazin
• Telecom Handel