|Event Date||Wed Feb 9 EST (in 15 days)|
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
2450 Galleria Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
There are eight NEW changes to the Nacha Rules in 2022. This session will arm you with the information you need to ensure compliance in this ever-changing rule and regulatory landscape and prepare for compliance into the future. Topics include:
• Defining Nested Third-Party Senders.
• Clarification of Third-Party Sender's Requirement to Conduct a Risk Assessment.
• Clarification of SEC code Flexibility & Subsequent Entries at Electronic Terminals.
• RDFI's Subsequent Request for Proof of Authorization must be in Writing.
• Stop Payment Rules for Subsequent Entries.
• Clarifications on Subsequent Entries.
• Expiration of Stop Payment Orders on Entries to Non-Consumer Accounts.
• Clarification on ACH Operator Edit (Effective Entry Date).
We will also cover some additional payment related changes including:
• Upcoming Card Bin Extension Expansion.
• Proposed changes to Regulation J (Subpart C).
For in-person sessions, we will also cover the Nacha Operating Rules Tabbing.