Wed Feb 16 CST (in 27 days)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 16 1:00am - Wed Feb 16 1:00am
There are eight NEW changes to the Nacha Rules in 2022. This session will arm you with the information you need to ensure compliance in this ever-changing rule and regulatory landscape and prepare for compliance into the future. Topics include:
• Defining Nested Third-Party Senders.
• Clarification of Third-Party Sender's Requirement to Conduct a Risk Assessment.
• Clarification of SEC code Flexibility & Subsequent Entries at Electronic Terminals.
• RDFI's Subsequent Request for Proof of Authorization must be in Writing.
• Stop Payment Rules for Subsequent Entries.
• Clarifications on Subsequent Entries.
• Expiration of Stop Payment Orders on Entries to Non-Consumer Accounts.
• Clarification on ACH Operator Edit (Effective Entry Date).
We will also cover some additional payment related changes including:
• Upcoming Card Bin Extension Expansion.
• Proposed changes to Regulation J (Subpart C).
For in-person sessions, we will also cover the Nacha Operating Rules Tabbing.