|Event Date||Tue Mar 1 EST - Wed Mar 2 EST (3 months ago)|
Customer expectations today are set by the experiences they receive across all industries, which means that mortgage providers are being compared against the real time visibility of dominoes, the automated end to end process of Amazon, and the personalization of Spotify.
In comparison, for the vast major of lenders the mortgage process is still highly fragmented, paper based, and lacking in visibility for the final consumer. This in turn leads to increased customer frustration, loss of market share and increased costs for the mortgage provider.
With that in mind, PEX Network's Digital Mortgage Process 2022 will be focused on:
• Automation – leveraging automation to enhance the end to end efficiency and experience of the mortgage process
• Customer portals – giving customers real time visibility as to the progress of their mortgage application
• Data aggregators – integrating with aggregators to increase both customer acquisition and customer authentication
• Mobile – optimizing the mortgage experience on the channel of choice for an increasing number of consumers
• E-signatures and smart contracts – increasing the speed and security of the contracting process
Who should attend?
Digital Mortgage Process is designed for Heads / General Managers / Directors of
• Mortgage Operations
• Customer Experience
• Loan Origination
• Business Improvement
Chief Digital Officer, Assurance Financial
Head of Home Lending Originations Product Strategy & Transformation, Wells Fargo
Digital Transformation Programs Leader, Eurobank
Product Development Director, Freddie Mac
Head of Mortgage Operations, Button Finance
Director of EMEA Technical Services, HelpSystems