|Event Date||Wed Apr 28 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
What You'll learn:
• Philly's life sciences sector is booming . What has made Philly such a desirable destination for life sciences companies?
• What does Philly need to do in order to be considered among the premier life sciences destinations of the U.S. like Boston and San Francisco?
• The office market is currently in flux. Could life sciences help fill vacancies in the office market?
• How feasible is it to turn existing office products into life sciences buildings and is it worth the cost?
Who You'll Meet: Developers, investors, manufacturers, life sciences tenants, engineers, architects, and brokers.
How You'll Do More Business: Philly's most booming industry is life sciences, and even the pandemic hasn't managed to slow it down. With new developments coming on line in both the city and the suburbs, there is plenty of opportunity to go around. That being said, constructing a life sciences space is very different from what most in the CRE industry are used to. Learning about the industry and these key differences will be crucial to closing your next deal and growing your business.
What Your Ticket Gets You: Digital summit tickets include two panels of content and access to three virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and three-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen. Unable to attend live? Don’t worry, you will be able to access recordings of all panels for 30 days after the summit!
Managing Partner, Jaros Baum & Bolles
Founder & CEO, MLP Ventures
SVP, Development, Ensemble Real Estate Investments
Founder & CEO, LucasPye Bio
Executive Managing Director, The Discovery Labs
Senior Investment Officer, Ventas
Partner, KSS Architects
National Science + Technology Practice Leader, AKF Group
Principal & SVP, Scheer Partners
EVP, Colliers International
• GMH Capital Partners
• Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc.
• Jaros Baum & Bolles
• Scheer Partners
• Colliers International
• ethosource Office Furniture