Wed May 12 MDT (6 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 12 1:30pm - Wed May 12 4:30pm
What You'll Learn:
• According to the most recent Household Pulse survey from the U.S. Census Bureau, nearly 20% of renters are behind on rent. How up-to-date are Phoenix renters, and how are landlords managing with so much missing rent?
• How are landlords pricing apartments with their desire to stay leased up while also not locking in long-term rents at cheap prices?
• What trends from the pandemic are going to have a lasting impact on future multifamily developments?
Who You'll Meet: Developers, investors, property managers, engineers, architects, lawyers, accountants, GC's, and brokers.
How You'll Do More Business: Phoenix is well-positioned to emerge stronger than it went into the pandemic. With its affordability, great weather and location people are continuing to flock to the city. Hear about emerging trends and new projects around the city that will change Phoenix.
What You Get: Access to all live content, panel replays on-demand, and live networking that is dynamic and actually useful. Networking tools include direct messaging, lobby chat and speed networking which have led to over 3,000 matches this year.
Director of Acquisitions – Western U.S. Multifamily, Taurus Investment Holdings
Founder & CEO, Delos Living
R. Chapin Bell
CEO, P.B. Bell
CIO, MG Properties
Development Director, Alliance Residential Company
Co-Founder & Partner, Greenlight Communities
Principal, Trammell Crow
Principal, Regional President Arizona Multifamily, Evergreen
President, CCBG Architects
Member, Gammage & Burnham
• Taurus Investment Holdings
• Alliance Residential Company
• CCBG Architects
• Delos Living
• Gammage & Burnham