Tue Feb 22 MST (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 22 2:00am - Tue Feb 22 2:00am
What You'll Learn:
• Phoenix continues to be among the top spots for multifamily investing among major U.S. metropolitan areas, but how long will the boom last?
• Which areas in Phoenix are the most sought after and being targeted for new development?
• What are the emerging trends developers are most interested in? What are they wary of?
• Supply chain issues, the labor shortage and construction costs have been major challenges impacting the construction industry. How are contractors and developers keeping up with demand amidst these setbacks?
• There are three setbacks of affordable housing production that are frequently cited: costs (including land and construction), permitting/entitlements, and complexity and regulation associated with public funding. How can we tackle these issues?
• What public-private partnerships and other initiatives are being promoted through the Housing Phoenix Plan to address the housing shortage?
How You'll Do More Business:
• Join industry leaders in Phoenix as they discuss how owners and developers are thinking about future developments and where there is room for opportunities. With construction and investment activity at an all-time high, where does the opportunity lie within the Phoenix market? Join us and the region's best as we dive deep into the market and the trends impacting its growth.
• Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why You Should Attend:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market in Phoenix to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
President, Mark-Taylor Investment Management
Principal, Trammell Crow
Adrienne Akin Faulkner
CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Faulkner Design Group
Housing Director, City of Phoenix
Cindy Navarrete Stotler
Deputy Director, Arizona Department of Housing
R. Chapin Bell
CEO, P.B. Bell
President, CEO & Co-Founder, ABI Multifamily
• Somerlanne USA
• Marathon Fitness
• Proven IT
• ABI Multifamily
• Colliers International Mortgage
• Whitney Bellperry
• ADT Multifamily