Wed May 25 +05 - Thu May 26 +05 (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 24 3:00pm - Wed May 25 3:00pm
Hyatt Regency Tashkent
1 A Navoi Avenue, Tashkent 100017, Uzbekistan
In recent years, the rapid development of digital technology has been one of the key catalysts for almost any business!
Banking, the payment industry and retail are no exception. In Uzbekistan, however, it so happens that banks and retailers develop their projects independently of each other. In this regard, our Forum is a platform that would help develop a productive dialogue between banks and retail.
Together with you, through the dialogue, we facilitate the initiatives aimed at higher quality of banking services provided to the individuals and businesses, and contribute to broadening the range of modern retail banking services, creating conditions for better availability of financial resources, including microfinance services and public procurement, to business entities.
• Leading world-class experts in banking and payment industry.
• Payment systems.
• Research agencies and consulting companies.
• The banking community of Eurasia (banks and micro-finance organizations of Uzbekistan, the CIS and the EEU).
• Technological companies and manufacturers.
• Vector of development of the national payment systems of Republic of Uzbekistan. Trends of countries in Central Asia.
• Government regulation and main trends in the payment industry. Further development of legislation.
• Retail and banking digitalization in front of global digitalization.
• Cashless vs cash payments.
• Bank cards.
• Tokenization and virtualization.
• Instant (faster) payments systems.
• Projects of digital currencies of central banks. Time of pilot projects.
• Biometrics and identification. Role. Place. Prospects.
• Effectiveness of use of Big Data. Security of circulation of calculated data.
• Digital services. Digital mortgage and digital lending, including consumer lending.
• Business models in promising markets.
• ATM and POS-terminal networks. View of banks, merchant retail and vendors.
• IT landscape of retail bank 2022.
• Acquiring business strategies. Estimations of banking and merchant retail.
• Banking technologies for the retail sector.
• E-commerce. Its role in the development of country markets.
• Transformation of retail. Challenges and sustainable market development.
• “New Marketing”. Reassessment of strategies and tools.
• Customer loyalty in the digital era.
• Cyber resilience of banking and payment industry. Necessity and importance of cybersecurity resources concentration. Respect of other countries experience.
2021 Past Speakers
Deputy Chairman, The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Deputy Director, Payment systems department, The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Deputy Chairman of the Board, OrientFinansBank
Deputy Chairman of the Board, PromStroyBank of Uzbekistan
Director, National Interbank Processing Centre HUMO
Director, Head of Group on stretegic and operational consultancy, KPMG, Russia
Manager of strategic and operational group, КPMG in Central Asia
CO-Chairman, Payment systems Committee, Association of Banks of Russia
Managing Director, supermarket chain MAKRO
Marketing Director of the Supermarket Chain Korzinka.uz
General Director, Mastercard Central Asia
General Director, UZCARD Payment System
Director of digital services development CIS countries, Mastercard
Chairman of the Association of Electronic Money and Money Transfer Market Participants (AED), Academic supervisor, St. Petersburg State University
Innovation Director, SKB Bank
Head of data base and information systems development department, Project Managament Center of electronic government, The Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Deputy Chairman of the Board, Aloqabank
Dr. Ilya Zverev
General Director, Infineon
Commercial director, Infobip
Business Development and Sales Director, CIS, TietoEVRY, Instant Retail Payments and Cards
Managing partner, SmartCard-Service
Head of Digital Banking, BPC
Head of Cross-Border payments CIS. Tinkoff
Analyst, Euromonitor International
Deputy department Director, edna
General Director, Oz Forensics
Business development Director (financial sector) VisionLabs
Assotiated partner, Business development Director, Compass Plus
Partner, Advisory, KPMG
Regional Director Sales, Russia & CIS, Cloud Protection & Licensing Digital Identity and Security, Thales
CTO, software solutions, Nadeks
CEO, IDEA CONCEPT GROUP
CEO & Founder, IDNT
CTO, RBK.money & Osnova
Sales Director Informatica (Russia and CIS countries), DIS Group
Retail business department Director, KAPITALBANK
Consultant to Chairman of the Board, KAPITALBANK
CEO, Banza (“Banza” as part of the SoftClub group)
Director, appliance store GOODZONE
Deputy CEO for Strategic Directions at Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos (BS/2)
Head of Retail business department, Bank Ipak Yuli
Regional Head of Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos (BS/2) in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, Director of BS/2 Uzbekistan (BS/2 TASHKENT)
Deputy Chairman, Kapitalbank
Deputy Chairman, Hamkorbank
Director of Retail business department, Hamkorbank
Member of Board of Directors, Universalbank. Founder, Unired company