Tue Mar 17 PDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 17 11:00am - Tue Mar 17 2:00pm
614 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, United States
Blossoming Residential Trends in "Rose City".
What you'll learn:
• With 8,657 units under construction, is demand high enough to meet supply?
• With rent growth in Portland slowing, has the market reached a point of saturation?
• With countless major projects in the pipeline, what strategies are market leaders taking to attract residents?
• How is Portland implementing any innovations in development (e.g. CLT and modular) to improve cost-savings?
• What challenges come with developing in the Portland market, and how can we overcome them?
Senior Managing Director, Resmark Apartment Living
Executive Director, Community Partners for Affordable Housing
Owner & Principal, Kaiser + Path
Managing Director, Greystar
Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential
Senior Vice President, High Street Residential
Principal & Director of Design, Kephart
• Ankrom Moisan