Thu Feb 17 CST (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 17 1:00am - Thu Feb 17 1:00am
What You’ll Learn:
Over the past year, many commercial real estate firms publicly announced they were committed to increasing diversity, equity and inclusion among their senior leadership. Making sure these commitments are carried out means keeping the conversation on the agenda as a facilitator to carry out the groundwork necessary to make sure everyone in the community is represented in the organization.
• What is intentional networking, and how can it influence more equitable opportunities in CRE leadership?
• How can mentorship programs lay groundwork to bridge the gaps in roles where women are often underrepresented?
• What impact will sustainability initiatives like Global Cities have on diversity and inclusion?
• Investors, owners, developers, lenders, brokers, planners, tenants, contractors, architects, property managers and advisers.
Why should you attend:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Michelle Mills Clement
CEO, Chicago Association of Realtors
Partner, Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture
Partner, Chair, Real Estate Practice, Gould & Ratner
Managing Director, Barings Real Estate Advisers
National Underwriter, American Title
Co-Founder and Chief Culture Officer, Luxury Living Chicago
Managing Director, Redwood Capital Group
SVP, Real Estate Development & Hospitality, Assurance
President & Co-CEO, Ariel Investments
Executive Vice President & Head of Global Real Estate, Salesforce
Collete English Dixon
Executive Director, Marshall Bennett Institute of Real Estate, Roosevelt University
Director of Property Management, Stark Chicago
President, GI Stone
• Crew Chicago
• XFinity Communities
• The Goldie Initiative
• Michael Page