Thu Jul 29 PDT (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jul 29 12:00pm - Thu Jul 29 8:00pm
The ever-increasing ease of buying and selling participations has made them valuable strategic tools for credit unions looking to expand lending capabilities and reduce imbalances in their portfolios.
Specific topics that will be covered include:
• Current participations market activity (volumes, trade sizes, product trades)
• Trends in executing participations (types of CUs involved, transaction structures)
• Participations as a balance sheet management tool
• Generating income with participations
• Comparison of participations and securitizations
CEO & Co-Founder, LoanStreet Inc.