|Event Date||Tue Sep 21 EDT - Thu Sep 23 EDT (about 1 month ago)|
The Nonprofit Innovation & Optimization Summit is the premier conference for nonprofit marketers and fundraisers looking to grow their online fundraising. Rather than have an open call for speakers, we hand-select the leading experts in marketing and fundraising innovation from around the world, and bring them all under one roof to teach us how to achieve real and tangible online fundraising growth.
Over the course of two days, you’ll learn proven and research-driven strategies from these leading experts, participate in hands-on training sessions, and discover all the tools you need to grow your online fundraising and revenue.
Through extensive networking opportunities, you’ll gather new ideas and learnings from a community of nonprofit marketers and fundraisers like yourself who are seeking the most innovative solutions and strategies to grow their revenue.
Why Attend NIO Summit?
4 Reasons A Nonprofit Fundraising Executive Should Attend
1. Get Inspiring New Ideas From Bleeding-edge Digital Marketers.
2. Learn Secrets To Building A Culture Of Perpetual Learning And Performance Improvement.
3. Preview New Technology Solutions In A No-pressure, Sales-free Environment.
4. Network With Fellow Innovators From Both The Nonprofit And For-profit Space.
5 Reasons A Nonprofit Fundraising Practitioner Should Attend
1. Learn Advanced Marketing Ideas To Accelerate Your Growth.
2. Discover What Works And What Doesn’t In Online Fundraising.
3. Fast-track Your Way Into Testing And Optimization.
4. Get Instant Free Access To Your Own Experiment Research Library.
5. Meet And Network With Marketing Thought-leaders And Fellow Nonprofit Innovators.
3 Reasons Why Everyone Will Love The Nio Summit
1. The Speakers Will Blow Your Mind.
2. Killer Swag.
3. Money-back Guarantee.
Founder, Seer Interactive
Chief Innnovation & Optimization Officer, Nextafter
Copywriting Consultant and Coach
Chris ‘mercer’ Mercer
Founder of Measurementmarketing.io
Author, Speaker, And Accomplished Magician
Professor Of Business Administration At Harvard Business School
Founder and Principle, CXL
Vice President, Nextafter
Managing Director, Nextafter Institute
Marketing Director, Nextafter
• American Philanthropic
• Todd Dexter & Associates
• Harbor Compliance