Mon Sep 6 CEST (10 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Sep 6 3:00am - Mon Sep 6 9:00am
Vangerowstraße 18, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
Assets should be diversified. But what exactly does that mean in the context of rising share prices and gold prices as well as volatile crypto markets? Are investments in PE or sustainable assets a savior and which tax and legal innovations, which controlling tools for asset management and asset protection should family offices and private wealthy consider?
• Family Office Trends - Findings for the family and wealth strategy from the pandemic
I• nvestments in private equity - savior with pitfalls
• Modern reporting as an interface for asset strategy, controlling & taxes
• Commodities 2021: is gold a safe haven in troubled times?
• Blockchain, Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, security tokens
• Sustainability in investment
• Tax and legal opportunities and risks due to current legislative projects and changes
• Succession and asset protection instruments
Goal of the event:
• Managing an asset is a trusting task with individual challenges. How should diversification be made in the current environment, where are the opportunities, where are the pitfalls? Which technologies and tools support family offices and private wealthy with asset protection and controlling? Which tax and legal aspects need to be considered and what are the right instruments for asset protection and control?
•Our family office and private clients experts will give you the answers to these questions.
Take advantage of the exchange on September 6th at the Private Clients FORUM - online or in person.
Group of participants:
• The Private Clients FORUM is aimed at family offices, foundations, especially family foundations, wealthy private customers and entrepreneurs.
Member of the Management Board, Family Office Bank Marcard, Stein & Co, Hamburg
Hans Christian Blum
Specialist lawyer for inheritance law, Global Head of Private Clients, CMS Germany, Stuttgart / Cologne
Founder, Chief Executive Officer, FINVIA Holding GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
Head of Alternative Investments, FINVIA Family Office GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
Dr. Claudia Klümpen-Neusel
Lawyer, Tax Advisor, Founding Partner, gkn Gräfe Klümpen-Neusel Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater PartG mbB, Munich
Tax Advisor, Senior Manager, gkn Gräfe Klümpen-Neusel Tax Advisor Lawyers PartG mbB
Head of Investment Controlling, FINIVA, Frankfurt am Main
Managing Director, Deutsche Börse Commodities GmbH, Eschborn
Founder and CEO, BLOCKWALL Management GmbH, Frankfurt
Managing Director, Globalance Invest GmbH, Munich
Lawyer, Managing Director, HANSAINVEST Hanseatische Investment GmbH, Hamburg
Dr. Tom Offerhaus
Lawyer, Partner, Head of the Private Client Service Line, WTS Group AG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Munich
Dr. Gregor Seikel
Lawyer, Partner, Oppenhoff, Frankfurt am Main
Dr. Axel Wenzel, LL.M.
Lawyer, Partner, Oppenhoff, Cologne
• Block Wall
• Marcard, Stein & CO
• Globalance Invest
• Xetra Gold
• SRH Heidelberg
• Pharma Train