|Event Date||Wed Oct 12 EDT (in 9 months)|
Charlotte City Club
121 W Trade St #3100, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
This Forum is designed to bring together capital allocators and wealth managers from North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama and Virginia for a day of networking and knowledge share.
Our agenda will cover asset allocation, alternative investing, growing and passing on personal wealth as well as regulatory compliance and the current state of the financial marketplace and global economy. As this event is completely closed door and invitation only, it has been designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the local high net worth community.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-Economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months
• At first glance, the investment outlook for the next 12 months seemed to be straightforward. Growth was weak but steady until COVID-19 hit.
• How to Best Take Advantage of Opportunistic Alternative Investments
• The market foresees an abundance of family offices, post-crisis regulation, technological developments, and macroeconomic shifts in demographics and economic policy. In the wake of COVID-19, market volatility is at an all-time high globally.
• Fixed Income: Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance Returns
• Bond yields and spreads near historic low levels are currently fueled further by the outbreak of COVID-19.
• Global and Local Equities and Their Impact on Portfolios
• How do advisors navigate slow revenue growth to alleviate the pressure on the equities market?
• Evaluating Real Assets and Real Estate Investment Strategies
• This panel examines the benefits and the drawbacks of real assets and real estate. With the effects of COVID-19, deal volume is lower across International markets.
Opportunities in the Current Alternative Bucket
• As allocations from investors continue to rise into alternative investments, such as private debt, infrastructure and real estate, the session addresses the best ways to access these markets.
• The Future of Asset Allocation and Family Governance
• With competition for clients and assets constantly increasing, wealth management practices need to ensure that their organizational structures, service models, strategies, products and pricing are positioned to achieve growth, revenue and relationship objectives.
Dr. James Smith
Chief Economist, Parsec Financial Management, Inc
Chief Investment Strategist, Keel Point Advisors
Partner, Head of Investments, Biltmore Family Office
Managing Director, Manager Research, SunTrust
Managing Director, Bernstein Private Capital Management
Chief Investment Officer, Cornerstone Management
Senior Vice President, Principal, LCG Associates
CEO and CIO, Rinehart Wealth & Investment Advisory
Chief Investment Officer, Managing Partner, Queens Oak Advisors
Partner, Director of Wealth Planni, Cedar Rowe Partners
President, Matrix Wealth Advisors
Chief Investment Officer, Partner, Sunburst Financial Group
President, Barnett & Company
Managing Partner & Chief Investment Officer, Integras Partners LLC
President, Zuraw Financial Advisors
President, Chief Compliance Officer, NovaPoint Capital
Founder, 1650 Wealth Management
• Davis ETFs
• FS Investments
• HSBC Global Asset Management
• Lincoln Financial Group
• Morgan Stanley Investment Management
• Pomona Capital
• PZENA Investment Management
• Tradeweb Direct