Mon Mar 21 CET (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Mar 21 3:00am - Mon Mar 21 12:00pm
This event is the region's leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers and private banks from throughout the region and one of the flagship meetings of our global private wealth series. The forum’s content was developed through one-on-one meetings with the HNW family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector from across Germany.
Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed door and invitation only, and it has been designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months
• The Panelists Will Look at the Overall Picture and Provide Context for the Rest of the Sessions During the Event.
• How to Best Take Advantage of Opportunistic Alternative Investments
• Environmental, Social and Governmental Discussions Continue to Evolve Rapidly, the Panel Explores How Investors Are Assessing Esg's Longer-term Strategies Within Their Portfolios.
• Global and Local Equities on Their Impact on Portfolios
• As Other Asset Classes Provide Lower Returns, but Less Volatile Conditions, the Greatest Challenge Is to Find the Best Strategies to Identify Underlying Conditions.
• Evaluating Real Assets and Real Estate Investment Strategies
• Investor's Challenges Lay in the Sheer Breadth of Investment Opportunities Now Available, as Well as the Inherent Complexities Surrounding Asset Allocation, Market Timing, and Risk Management.
• Opportunities in the Current Alternative Bucket
• As Allocations From Investors Continue to Rise Into Alternative Investments, Such as Private Debt, Infrastructure, and Real Estate, the Sessions Addresses the Best Ways to Access These Markets.
• The Future of Asset Allocation and Family Governance
• With Competition for Clients and Assets Constantly Increasing, Wealth Management Practices Need to Ensure That Their Organizational Structures, Service Models, Strategies, Products and Pricing Are Positioned to Achieve Growth, Revenue and Relationship Objectives.
Dr. Bernd Meyer
Chief Strategist – Wealth & Asset Management, Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG
Chief Investment Officer, Bethmann Bank AG
Chief Investment Officer, Merck Finck Privatbankiers AG
Managing Partner, M & M Family Office (Germany)
Chief Investment Officer and Managing Director, ODDO BHF Trust GmbH
Dr. Christian Wiehenkamp
Chief Investment Officer, Perpetual Investors GmbH
Member of the Board, Marcard, Stein & Co
Chief Executive Officer, Capitell Vermögens-Management AG
Head Sustainable Investments, Bank Julius Bär Deutschland AG
Chief Economist and Head of Capital Markets Analysis, Donner & Reuschel AG
Dr. Marcel Morschbach
Member of the Executive Board, net-m Privatbank 1891 AG
J. Christian Stadermann
Partner, Logos Patrimon
Head of SDG Office, FERI AG
Managing Partner, WTS Group AG
Executive Partner, Head of Portfolio Management, HQ Trust GmbH
Managing Director - Global Head of Chief Investment Office, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
Investment Director, Head of Global Fixed Income Product Specialist, Legg Mason Global Asset Management
Head of ETF & Index Portfolio Management, BNP Paribas Asset Management
• Columbia Threadneedle Investments
• Edmond De Rothschild
• Generali Investments
• Rize ETF
• Frankling Templeton
• Global X
• Goldman Sachs Asset Management
• Prestige Funds
• State Street
• Wisdom Tree
• Jupiter Asset Management
• BNP Paribas Asset Management