|Event Date||Fri Dec 3 EST (about 2 months ago)|
This two-hour webinar will provide a review of the areas that perhaps are a little more complicated or give us the most trouble. We’ll review issues that we’ve always had, as well the relatively newer private flood insurance rule. In doing so, we’ll review the Interagency Q&As, speak to the proposed revisions to the Q&As, and certain portions of the Flood Insurance Manual.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
• Acceptance of private flood insurance rules
• Definition of building; Eligibility
• Construction loans – eligibility; when to require evidence; escrow
• Determinations – relying on previous determination; renewals; multiple buildings
• Timing of notice
• The importance of a LODR/LOMA/LOMR
• Calculation of required insurance
• What is insurable value?
• Multiple buildings; Contents coverage
• HELOCs; Subordinate liens
• Residential Condominium Association Policies (determining sufficiency)
• Requiring supplemental flood insurance
• Low value buildings
• Evidence of insurance; Resolving deficiencies
• Force-placement/Problem with Blanket Coverage
• Your questions!
Vice President, ProBank Austin