|Event Date||Tue Apr 6 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Join BDO for a session specifically geared toward non-financial property managers. This live web-based three-day (four hours each day) course on Property Based Budgeting & Accounting for Property Managers will feature the techniques to create budgets, read budget vs. actual reports and other financial reports that are necessary to manage your property/AMP. We will also review the PHAS, the scoring implications at the AMP level, how the Capital Fund benefits your property and obtain an understanding of how subsidy is calculated at each AMP.
• Define the requirements for eligible costs at the AMP.
• Discuss the principles of property based budgeting.
• Illustrate cost allocation for a large PHA with several AMPs.
• Review possible funding opportunities for your AMP from the Capital Fund Program.
• List flexible funding opportunities for a small PHA.
• Explain significant variances of budget vs actual reports.
• Identify the four indicators of PHAS.
• Calculate scoring PHAS scoring on an AMP by AMP basis.
• Illustrate the Operating Subsidy calculation.
• Identify possible funding opportunities from Operating Subsidy.