|Event Date||Mon Dec 2 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
Moorgate Pl, London EC2R 6EA, UK
A one day conference covering the key challenges and opportunities investing in property can afford.
After the sell-out success of the 2018 Property Investing Conference the Personal Financial Planning Community are once again tackling the issues in investing in property. This year’s programme will give delegates a broad overview with interactive workshops on the financial, taxation and legal issues of investing in property at home and abroad. This includes buy-to-let, retiring abroad and advising clients with overseas properties.
Topics likely to be covered this year include:
• How property has performed as an asset class
• Different legal structures
• Getting to grips with taxation
• Finance & mortgages
• Holiday home or retiring to France, Portugal or Spain
• Networking & drinks reception
• Blevins Franks
• MHA MacIntyre Hudson