|Event Date||Thu Jun 25 EDT - Fri Jun 26 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
New York Marriott Downtown
85 West Street At, Albany St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Learn actionable approaches that leverage the strengths of public relations, communication, marketing and branding professionals, while bridging internal silos to achieve more profound results!
This conference, presented by the PRSA Corporate Communications Section, features presentations focused on the critical attributes and skills needed to advance a career in the new collaborative environment.
Who Should Attend?
• Public relations, communication and marketing professionals who are charged with integrating digital and traditional channels to promote and sell their brand.
• Communication leaders with profit and loss responsibilities that reflect their organization’s business plan and goals.
• Strategic communication planners and/or team builders from corporate, agency or nonprofit settings.
What Topics Will Be Explored?
• Key issues, from how big data improves teamwork to integration strategies that work, are on the agenda.
• You will learn how to build a more strategic plan that helps the entire team demonstrate and share success.
• Also, you will gain an understanding of how your actions impact organizational goals and how integrated teamwork can lead to an improved bottom line.