Mon Oct 26 CDT - Thu Oct 29 CDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Oct 26 9:00am - Thu Oct 29 6:00pm
ICON 2020: PRSA’s digital gathering of thought leaders, industry experts and partners in communication, public relations and marketing will deliver four days of innovation, insights, ideas, and inspiration directly to you at your location, no matter where you are in the world Oct. 26-29, 2020.
ICON 2020 is a fully digital networking and educational event for professional communicators across all continents, all industries and in all stages of their professional journey.
Get ready for a vibrant online program packed with education, thought leadership, networking, business solutions, exhibits and healthy fun. ICON 2020 is designed for today’s public relations and marketing professionals, educators and students, with a special focus on industries innovating to stay ahead of the curve and ahead of the story.
PRSA’s International Conference helps professionals pursue excellence, navigate change, assert influence and position the importance of public relations in today’s complex world through:
• Professional Development – 100+ outstanding sessions including remarkable keynotes and 200+ super speakers.
• Innovative Programming – Hear what’s new, next and best from exciting speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
• Relationship Building – Build lifetime relationships with peers worldwide.
• Social Events – Enjoy an opening night reception and other networking opportunities.
• International Participation – Learn from professionals around the globe.
Author and Disinformation Expert
CEO, DiversityInc Media LLC
Presidential Historian and Author
Freedom Forum Fellow for the First Amendment
Pulitzer Prize-winning Science Writer and Author
•Business Wire, Inc.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
•Bell Textron Inc.
•Columbia University School of Professional Studies
•Florida International University
•RockDove Solutions, Inc.
•Signal Media Ltd.
•Critical Mention, Inc.
•The Mather Group
•The University of Memphis
•The Public Relations Society of America, Inc.
•The Graduate School of Political Management
•NEBO AGENCY, LLC
•The Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations