Thu Jun 17 PDT (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jun 17 4:00pm - Thu Jun 17 8:00pm
It’s time for accounting firms to re-imagine their value and lean into the impact they have on their clients' businesses and lives. Clients rely on their firms and need them to step up to expand beyond traditional services and deliver greater strategic insight and value.
In this webinar, Brandon Roth, Senior Manager of Technical Marketing at Bill.com, will walk through data gathered by Goldman Sachs Equity Research and IBIS World Research around today’s manual bill pay process’s inefficiencies and share how automation is changing the game. We will view a demo of Bill.com and learn more about partnering opportunities.
• Outline the total opportunity of offering Accounts Payable in the industry today
• Summarize the differences in value perceptions between accounting firms and clients
• Recognize how automation may help you standardize and scale your accounts payable offering
• Learn more about the value of real-time data at your fingertips
• Determine how a messy manual process can be transformed into four simple steps
• Evaluate a demo of Bill.com and learn more about partnering with us
Senior Manager of Technical Marketing, Bill.com