Mon Jul 6 BST - Tue Jul 7 BST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jul 6 3:00am - Tue Jul 7 12:00pm
King's Business School
Bush House, 30 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BG, UK
King’s Business School and King’s College London are delighted to announce the inaugural annual conference of the newly formed Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance (QCGBF).
QCGBF is a research centre dedicated to the study of central banks and the challenges they face in the global environment. It aims to develop cutting-edge research in all areas of central bank policy making, ranging from monetary policy to financial stability and regulation.
The Conference will focus on new directions in central bank research and policy making. Areas of interest include, but are not confined to:
• Monetary policies in a world with low real equilibrium interest rates
• Exchange rates and monetary policy
• The effects of macroprudential and monetary policies on financial stability
• Conducting monetary and macroprudential policies in times of uncertainty
• Data analytics for central banking
Lord Macpherson of Earl’s Court
Former Permanent Secretary of the Uk Treasury (2005-2016)
Professor of Economics