Wed Dec 15 CST (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Dec 15 2:30pm - Wed Dec 15 4:30pm
Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including links to all relevant source documents and resources.
The "Quarterly Compliance Briefing: Winter 2021" webinar has been approved for 2.5 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only.
• New CFPB Directors priorities.
• Final rule on cybersecurity incidents – 36 hours.
• CFPB seeks input on HMDA, plus new FAQs and filing instructions.
• Interagency statement on crypto-assets.
• Latest 1071 status report.
• Fair lending in appraisals.
• Reg. F debt collection guidance and FAQs.
• End to COVID mortgage servicing flexibility.
• Climate change risk management and banks.
• Tech companies and payment system practices.
• FCRA and “name-matching” practices.
• Credit report disputes and demographics.
• New measures to combat ransomware.
• Complaints report by census tract.
This is Part IV of a four-part series. You can attend all the sessions to obtain the most comprehensive information or any part in the series independently.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
Managing Director, Treliant Risk Advisors